Thursday, March 1, 2012

Personal Blog Journey Day 5

I know what you are asking, "Where is day 4? Why did it skip to day 5?"  There happens to be a couple of reasons.  First and most important was I skipped taking some meds, not the ones for the thyroid but some other important pills.  Anyway, I reaped the results of that from aching joints, to extreme swelling, to pure BLAH and in the end nothing happened in the day.

Oh yes, I went on the air and I sounded great, but behind the scenes I was in major pain and begging for it to go away.  Not the first time I have gone on the air like that and I am sure it won't be the last.  To be honest I always think of you fans first.  You guys are what keep me going with the station, the shows, and anything else that you like.  You guys are awesome and deserve great things like last nights show.  WOW, I will say it was a blast.

Today, I am doing better and feeling a small amount of joint pain.  The nerves in my legs aren't screaming so that is another good sign.  I was planning to get out in the yard, but it is hard to tell what the weather is gonna do.  Looks like the skies are going to break open and unleash a watery wrath on us.  So, I will just take it easy today and plan out the show tonight as well as get more podcasts up for you guys.

Hopefully, you are liking these blogs and honestly, if you have questions or would like to know more things, tell me, either here or on Facebook.  Either way, I will respond.  Also, get ready, I am about to start another kind of blog, more of a story.  Details coming soon.

One more thing, would you rather a daily or weekly report?  Dailies can be tough to do, but I would like to hear from you.

No comments: